Me and my guys at NJ Outdoors will be hosting a tournament at Dalenbachs lake in East Brunswick. Only a ten dollar entry fee so very affordable. July 7, 6:00am start 2:00pm final weigh in. Boat or shore fishing allowed. 1 or 2 man teams. Only bass or pickerel can be weighed in. Artificials only no live bait, anyone found with live bait will be asked to leave with no refund. Weigh station will be open all day to weigh fish. Fish must be alive at weigh in and must be released afterwards. Your final weight will be the total of your best five fish. Hope some of you guys can make it, we currently have about 15 teams but have room for more. Let me know if you'll be coming.[/img]

Posted Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:32 pm

Alex, I won't be able to make it this year, due to @%*$ work. I really would like to attend so please post it again if you do it next year. It sounds like it is going to be a great time. Good luck in the contest Exclamation

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 3:36 pm

Actually its not a yearly thing, we're probably going to have 3-5 more before the summer tour is over and then there is going to be a 6 tournament fall tour and a 6-8 tournament spring tour so keep your eyes open

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:14 pm

Thanks will do I can't make this round hope to join the next one thanks again

Posted Sat Jun 29, 2013 11:36 pm

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links