U can pay monthly or for the year and they send u a box of fishing baits. I just placed an order so when i get my box I will let u guys know what I got.

Posted Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:38 pm

Never heard of it.

What kind of baits??? (Lures, soft, bagged, flys, cured)
How much $$$$

I'm interseted in what you receive back. Keep in posted.

I've gotten live processed bait that didn't need to be refrig. This came out of Fla.

Posted Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:42 pm

I just traded 3 snakes from my collection worth $125, that were offspring from last years breeding, for $275 dollars worth of tackle, rods and a gamecube....Talk about mystery tacklebox...lol ..the box alone is $30 bucks, $60 bucks in spinner baits brand new condition, $75 bucks in misc. lures, from buzzbaits, to soft plastics and terminal tackle..A cheap unknown brand saltwater pole and reel...a shimano ??? med act fast tip spinning rod and some arrows for my bow...I feel I got the better part of the deal.

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:19 pm

Lmao u got a great deal Ed but they send u a box of freshwater baits u don't know what in the box to u get it. It 15 bucks a month so I tired it for one month.

Posted Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 pm

Haha. Mystery tackle box is bitchin.

Posted Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:44 am

There is a similar company out there called Tackle Grab. I researched Mystery Tackle Box and Tackle Grab both before I signed up. They both have the same concept, similar pricing, but Tackle Grab will modify what you get based on your fishing style/preferences. Most of the time they send you about double the value you pay for as well. I've gotten some KILLER stuff from Tackle Grab. I would highly recommend them.

Just my two cents Very Happy

Posted Sun Feb 24, 2013 4:56 pm

I have been a member of Tackle Grab, TG for over 6 months now and I have been pleased right from the beginning. As said above you customize your profile for the types of baits you want to use, even saltwater, and muskie baits. You always get much more than you paid for each box and you build up points you can use for discounts on hundreds of products on the online store... just search for the website you will see. On top of this you also get tips and information on how to best use the baits you get!

You will see lures you have never seen before and some really high quality stuff.

I actually just got a missed package slip today so I will be going to pick this months TG box up tomorrow morning when the post office opens! hah

Posted Mon Feb 25, 2013 7:04 pm

I just got tackle grab as a gift, and I love the fact that they send stuff according to your specific fishing needs. I just hope what they send is up to my standards.

Posted Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:22 am

NJ Fish Finder

Social Links